- 1980, Sedimentology Photograph Journal of Sedimentary Petrology, v. 50, No. 4, pp. 1110.
- 1980, Identification of Unconformities Using Semi-quantitative X-ray Fluorescence Analysis: Journal of Sedimentary Petrology, v.50, No. 4, pp. 1261-1270.
- 1981, Sedimentology Photograph: Journal of Sedimentary Petrology, v.51, No. 1, pp. 164.
- 1981, Authigenic Mineralization at Unconformities: Implication for Reservoir Characteristics: Sedimentary Geology, v.29, pp. 89-115.
- 1984. Effects of Epidiagenesis on Reservoir Characteristics of Rocks Beneath Concealed Unconformities in England and the Western Desert Iraq: Journal of Petroleum Geology, v.7 No. 2, pp. 189-212.
- 1990, Clay Mineral Diagenesis At Unconformities Seventy-five Years of Progress in Oil Field Science &Technology. Balkema, Rotterdam. pp. 87-102
- 1991, Effects of Mineral Composition on the Evolution of Sandstone Reservoir Quality at Unconformities: Diagenesis At Unconformities Implication For Reservoir Quality, The Geological Society, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London.
- 1991, Evolution of Reservoir Quality in Some Carbonate Rocks at Unconformities: Diagenesis At Unconformities Implication For Reservoir Quality, The Geological Society, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London.
- 1996, Hydrocarbon Potential of Iraq: Abstract, GeoArabia, Volume 1, No. 1, pp. 102.
- 1996, Iraq’s significant hydrocarbon potential remains relatively undeveloped, Oil & Gas Journal, Vol. 94, No. 31 (July, 29), pp. 108-112.
- 1997, New Tertiary Play-Fairways of the Zagros Region in Iraq, 1997 AAPG International Convention in Vienna, in September of 1997. (Abstract); AAPG Bulletin, Vol. 81, No. 8 p.1360.
- 1998, Jurassic Petroleum System in Southern Iraq: Abstract, GeoArabia Accepted for oral presentation for the GEO 98 Conference in Bahrain – April 1998.
- 1998, Sulphur versus API-Gravity Relationships of Iraqi Crude Oils: Abstract, GeoArabia. Poster presentation for the GEO 98 Conference in Bahrain – April 1998.
- 1998, Jurassic Petroleum System in Southern Iraq: Abstract, Accepted for oral presentation at the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Convention in Salt Lake City – May 1998.
- 1998, Majnoon Oilfield, A Super Giant for the new Millennium: AAPG Convention, Salt Lake City – May 1998.
- 1998, Jurassic Petroleum System in Southern Iraq, PETEX 98, Paper E3, November, 1998.
- 1999, The Development Plans of Nahr Umr Field for the New Millennium, AAPG Convention, San Antonio, Texas - April 1999.
- 1999, Halfaya Field: A twenty-first Century Super Giant, AAPG International Conference and Exhibition, Birmingham, England - September, 1999.
- 1999, Halfaya Field: A twenty-first Century Super Giant, IRAQ Petroleum Summit 99, SMi Conference, Paris, 1-2 November, 1999.
- 2000, The Development Plans of Nahr Umr Field for the New Millennium, Geo 2000, March 2000 - Bahrain.
- 2000, Structural styles and nature of hydrocarbon entrapment in Iraq, PESGB PETEX 2000, 28-30 November 2000, Business Design Centre, London.
- 2002, Hydrocarbon potential of Iraq. In: Gulf Oil, Global Politics: The Future of Energy Security in the Middle East. A Royal United Services Institute conference – London.
- 2003, Assessing Iraq’s Oil Potential, Geotimes, p. 16-19, October, 2003.
- 2004, Petroleum Reserves and undiscovered resources in the total petroleum systems of Iraq: Reserve growth and production implications – GeoArabia, V. 9, No.3, P. 51-74.
- 2005, Kirkuk Field: Past, Present and Future Challenges. Iraqi Oil & Gas: Risks, Opportunities and Potential. Imperial College, London SW7
- 2005, Structural Styles and the nature of Hydrocarbon Entrapments in Iraq. Iraqi Oil & Gas: Risks, Opportunities and Potential. Imperial College, London SW7
- 2005, Halfaya Field: A Twenty First Century Super giant. Iraqi Petroleum Conference, June 29-30, 2005 - London
- 2006, Hydrocarbons in Geology of Iraq, Chapter 18. Edited by Saad Z. Jassim and Jeremy C. Goff. Published by Dolin, Prague, Brno
- 2010, Structural and Tectonic History of the Sedimentary Basin in Northern Iraq, Geo2010 Conference – Bahrain - Abstract, March – 2010
- 2010, Structural Analysis of the Zagros Fold Belt in Northern Iraq, AAPG Annual Convention, New Orleans – Abstract
- 2010, Modelling of Source Rock Maturation and Hydrocarbon formation in Northern Iraq, AAPG Annual Convention, New Orleans – Abstract
- 2010, Structural Evolution and Development of Hydrocarbon Accumulation in the Tigris Structures, AAPG Annual Convention, New Orleans – Abstract
- 2013, Future Hydrocarbon Prospectivity of Iraq, International Conference on Petrochemicals in Iraq, Abu Dhabi
- 2014, Future Hydrocarbon Prospectivity of Southern Iraq with the Emphasis on the Mishrif Cenomanian and the Yamama Valanginian Reservoirs, Geo2014 Conference, Bahrain (35) 2014, Hydrocarbon Prospectivity Maps of Northern Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, CWC Kurdistan Oil Conference, London